ContentBox Aggregator Module
This module allows you to automatically import RSS feeds as content items and display them in your ContentBox site.
Built and tested with:
- ColdBox 5.6.2+
- ContentBox 4.2.1+
- Lucee 220.127.116.11+
- MySQL 8.0+
Additional database and cfml platforms will be supported in a future release.
- Stop the server running your ContentBox site.
- Install using CommandBox by typing
box install contentbox-aggregator.
- Run the mysql.sql script located in /sql on your ContentBox database.
- Copy the files located in /themes/default into your current theme folder. If you are not using the default theme, you will need to modify these files to match your current theme.
- Start up your server running ContentBox.
- Activate the module in the admin and begin using.
Sites using ContentBox Aggregator
- Prepping.com - Proof of concept site pulling prepping and survival articles from over 100 different rss feeds.
Apache License, Version 2.0.